Hard IV Starts made easy

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Not too bad of a deal for a red LED flashlight. Not practical for use on the ambulance, but it could help you read a map at night...............

lipglossed

Forum Crew Member
All that really is, is a red LED flashlight...

The LED light on my external hard drive works just as well. Maybe I should try and sell it!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Havn't you ever tried a flashlight works great.

imsquishy

Forum Probie
Reminds me of when I sold "hardware firewalls" for PDAs to stop unauthorized connection via the IR sensor. It was a 1/2" square piece of electrical tape. Yeah I'm a jerk, I know it.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Reminds me of when I sold "hardware firewalls" for PDAs to stop unauthorized connection via the IR sensor. It was a 1/2" square piece of electrical tape. Yeah I'm a jerk, I know it.

That was you. I want my money back.:p

MedicineMan975

Forum Crew Member
Use to work in a lab as a phlebotomist. Let me tell you, these things SUCK the left one. Don't waste the time or money.

reaper

Working Bum
The venalight is not a bad tool, it does help on obese darker skin people. The service I used to work at had them, because our medical director was the one that invented it for the street.

It was funny to see all the prototypes that he had made in the early days.

medic417

The Truth Provider
A paramedic that started having eye problems is still able to start IV's because the light helps him see the veins.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
wow, nice...sign me up:rolleyes:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
The medic soon will resemble Iron Man: gadgets galore encasing, somewhere deep inside, the remnants of a soul.

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
A paramedic that started having eye problems is still able to start IV's because the light helps him see the veins.

My eyesight is so bad, the optomatrist cannot measure my eyesight with that great big measurement thingy. You know, the one that makes you look like a Darth Vader reject. Yet, I have no problem starting IV's; even on some of the worst of pts.

If you can't feel it, don't stick it.