Hanging upside down

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
No.. I'm not really hanging upside down... But I feel that way.

Really weird, I came in from working outside all night, I sat down at the computer desk with my coffee.. and I have this weird feeling. Like I'm being tilted forward, even though I'm not moving at all. So I sat with my eyes closed for a while... Open them.. Turn to the computer...... and it's worse. It's like I'm being pushed forward, and hanging in the air, looking down. Never felt that way before, have no idea why. So, I call my wife.. works in an ER, goes to medical school.. costs 46 grand a year, must be learning something by now, right? :huh:

She says "How the hell should I know, just don't call an ambulance or anything over the top." I'd sooner drive myself that do that. She said it's probably from 'over doing it as usual'...

I even tried to google it, and I'm certainly not on any hallucinogenic drugs, so that's out of the question...

Anyone? :unsure:

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
When's the last time you had your eyes checked? Do you wear glasses or contacts? Perhaps this could be affecting. Also ditto on the ear/sinus probs. Has your balance been messed up as well?

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
It's all gravy.. Better this morning, or afternoon, I guess I slept through the morning.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I was going to ask the same thing as kip did... my mom had a similar thing hppen a few years ago.... she had a small amount of fluid caught n her middle ear... her doc put her through some funky movments, cleared the fluid, she felt 100% better

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
That happens to me sometimes. After a long day if I sit, I feel like I'm sitting sideways or something, but I'm not.