Had First Interview Today

LividityX

Forum Probie
Was my first time interviewing at Rural/Metro In a smaller city in Arizona. Would say I felt pretty good about it, I would be very excited to obtain a job as a EMT-B in this town and for Rural/Metro. I would say out of the 7 questions I was asked about 2-3 I felt stumped due to my inexperience. How long does it normally take for a ambulance company to get back to you on their decision regarding the position?

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Was my first time interviewing at Rural/Metro In a smaller city in Arizona. Would say I felt pretty good about it, I would be very excited to obtain a job as a EMT-B in this town and for Rural/Metro. I would say out of the 7 questions I was asked about 2-3 I felt stumped due to my inexperience. How long does it normally take for a ambulance company to get back to you on their decision regarding the position?

I interviewed with two medical transport (IFT) companies. The first hasn't gotten back to me after over a month despite multiple emails and calls to their office. The second offered me the job on the spot. So, I would hesitate to say that there is a "normal" amount of time it takes to get a response.

SR17

Forum Crew Member

I am assuming it was Yuma? Anyway, I hope it works out for you!

I have my written test this friday and interview (pending I pass the written) the 10-14th with RM Fire in Maricopa County!