Guardian EMS Dallas/Houston

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Guardian EMS is currently seeking Paramedics for our Dallas operation and Paramedics and EMTs for our Houston operation. We offer competitive salaries, in-house CE, paid time off and health insurance. 9, 12 and 24 hour shifts are available (assigned by seniority).

For more information contact Sarah King at seking@guardian-ems.com or (214)-998-1274 or visit our website at www.guardian-ems.com

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Guardian EMS is currently seeking Paramedics for our Dallas operation and Paramedics and EMTs for our Houston operation. We offer competitive salaries, in-house CE, paid time off and health insurance. 9, 12 and 24 hour shifts are available (assigned by seniority).

For more information contact Sarah King at seking@guardian-ems.com or (214)-998-1274 or visit our website at www.guardian-ems.com

What do you do in Dallas?

OP
OP
U

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
IFT including CCT at the moment.

For full disclosure I'm the Clinical Coordinator for these two operations.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
IFT including CCT at the moment.

For full disclosure I'm the Clinical Coordinator for these two operations.

Well I was going to apply but now... ;)

Sounds like a sweet gig. If y'all had mountains and snow I'd be there in a heartbeat for the CCT side of things!

BillEMTP

Forum Probie
Have you cleaned out your voice mail? Last time I called it was full. You still an EMT or did you get your medic?

OP
OP
U

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
The Houston op is currently centered out of Pearland with a north office opening within 60 days and a west Houston office anticipated within 6 months.