Greetings from Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Wow. I've never seen the forum this quiet before. Either everyone is running their tails off or everyone is catching up on their sleep. LOL

Well, I may be moving to Santa Cruz, California sooner that I previously thought. We thought we had at least another year or so before we moved, but my boss, also my g/f's dad, took us out to dinner Sunday night and said that he's opening up another office and shop out west and wants our help. He'll pay for our moving expenses and such and will fly us out there in late November for us to tour the area and look for places to live.

I've done a little research and there are more volly fire departments out there than here so hopefully after awhile I can join one and get back into rescue and maybe even teaching FA/CPR/AED on the side. More on all this later.

Hope everyone's doing okay,

Chimp

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hey watch out for the vampires, Lost Boys was filmed there. :D LOL

Do you know where the office will be yet? Downtown Santa Cruz, or somewhere surrounding (like Soquel?)

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Not sure. He's flying out there next week to look for an office. We've had a Soquel number for many years so he might try there.

It looks like now we're either going to go at the end of December or in early summer.

Chimp

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Chimp,

Sounds like a plan. California is a fun place, I'm sure it will be exciting.

I've been getting my butt kicked with recent web development work, and the forums are starting to slow down just a bit. See what happens when you don't post?

As always, keep us updated, and best of luck!

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Speaking of web development.... ;) ... you'll have an email from me sometime this weekend.

Chimp