goodbye (deploying to Afghanistan)

HNcorpsman

Forum Lieutenant
hello everyone, just wanted to mention that I will be deploying to Afghanistan very soon here... I am not sure if i will have internet so I am saying goodbye in advance... I will be doing a Embedded Training Team mission, I will be the only medical provider for several marines and soldiers, plus about 60 Afghan National Army soldiers as well. Our job is to mentor, teach, and advise the Afghan National Army soldiers... Hopefully i will have internet and can keep visiting the site... you all have been very helpful to me... thank you EmtLife...

greg

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
You sure do get around, make sure you get tested.. haha (some attempted inside humor from a previous thread).

Sounds like a very awesome job you have to get to travel like that and see the world while doing what you love. You will be sure to bring some very useful experience back home with ya.

Good luck and be safe over there!

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Stay safe. Don't let your guard down.

Good luck!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Stay alert and stay safe.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Like I said dude...email me in Kandahar...I will take you out for a night on the boardwalk or a coffee at Timmy's.

I am easy to find, just ask where the ambulance is and then go there and ask for the Chief.

We can get some pics and post them on here.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Good luck and be careful. Get back to us soon!

R/r 911

flhtci01

Forum Captain
Good luck, stay safe and watch your six.

dmc2007

Forum Captain
Stay safe!

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
Be safe, take care, and dont let it get to you.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Fair Winds and Following Seas... Do Us Proud...

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Stay safe bro!

OP
OP
HNcorpsman

HNcorpsman

Forum Lieutenant
I really want to thank you guys for your support and help... Im not sure if we will stop at Kandahar on the way out there... but if we do i will definitely see you there...

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I really want to thank you guys for your support and help... Im not sure if we will stop at Kandahar on the way out there... but if we do i will definitely see you there...

You will....everyone does. :)

See ya soon mate.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
If you can hear it, it's too close.

(No, don't buy earplugs).
Stick with your buds.