Glendale,Pasadena,arcadia,monrovia, EMT JOB?

JBLS14

Forum Probie
what is he best company to work for in these area BLS i have 3years working as a EMT/Driver, i don't wanna work for a shady ********! company

Move out of LA County?

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
...i have 3years working as a EMT/Driver, i don't wanna work for a shady ********! company

I guess Aegis is out then.

Glendale and Pasadena employ AO's with the FD. Arcadia has their own FD ambulances, but Schaefer will provide Mutual aid. Monrovia is a Schaefer contract. As is most of the SGV East of Monrovia. Care has been pushing into the SGV. I believe they have a station in Irwindale. Medic 1/RSI is based in Irwindale, but I've never talked to one of their crews about conditions there.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Glendale Fire Ambulance Operator. We just finished a new AO academy this week, so go on the city's website and fill out a job interest notification card, we'll probably be opening up a new application period pretty soon, there was an AO academy 8 months prior to this one, and with the number of AOs we having being promoted to firefighter or getting hired on other FDs it's very likely we'll have another academy in 6-8 months