Fun Suckers....

mcdonl

Forum Captain
You guys have sucked all of the fun out of getting my EMT-B!! :)

I went to get my Maine EMT patches for my uniforms... I waited until I was done with the EMT process and Fire School before using my new shirts... there were SO many cool things at the store but every time I blinked they said WHACKER so I just left with my 4 patches :)

All those nice pins, and license plate decals, monogrammed underwear, etc... :ph34r:

Fox

Forum Crew Member
You guys have sucked all of the fun out of getting my EMT-B!! :)

I went to get my Maine EMT patches for my uniforms... I waited until I was done with the EMT process and Fire School before using my new shirts... there were SO many cool things at the store but every time I blinked they said WHACKER so I just left with my 4 patches :)

All those nice pins, and license plate decals, monogrammed underwear, etc... :ph34r:

Monogrammed underwear?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::blink:

Fox

Forum Crew Member
HAHAHA! I googled monogrammed underwear for EMS.

:p

Purty undies you got there.

JPINFV

Gadfly
/me shrugs.

It's my new favorite word...

kermit

Forum Crew Member
My Granny who raised me always said I needed clean undies in case of a accident, where the EMTs would see them. I wonder if that applies to EMTs and how monogrammed undies would fit in the equation.,,,,hummmm,,, I always thought that if I started out with clean undies,after the accident they would be clean anyway.:huh:LOL

I haven't even started school yet and cant resist picking up cheap uniform pants and glove pouch, smoke jumper belt etc. Ill probably end up looking like batman.YES and with the clean monogrammed undies,provided there moisture wicking boxer briefs:ph34r:LOL