From Louisiana to Charlotte NC Area

jediwill

Forum Crew Member
Planning to make a move from Louisiana to the Charlotte NC/Matthews area. It looks like I can easily get reciprocity but I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience working in these areas. Im planning on going to Paramedic school once I'm there. Is P-school taught on the community college level there or is it a 4 year program? Yes yes I know Google is my friend but I thought I'd ask some people who are possibly "In the thick of things". I've already looked up some EMS companies but of course I'm not going to get the full picture of company quality from lurking on their websites.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
MEDIC is the county third service. There are a couple of guys that work there that post here. Seems like a decent place. And CLT is a pretty great city.

OP
OP
J

jediwill

Forum Crew Member
My wife is from that area...we are moving back to be closer to her family. The few times I visited the area I was super impressed and loved the area. I'll look into Medic. Thanks for the info.

bizzy522

Forum Crew Member
Do a search, There are a few threads with ALOT of info.. I was interested in that area too and there were a few guys with a lot of good input.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

Iambatman

Forum Probie
No matter what or where you decide, just make sure you do your homework. Don't "drink the kool-aid "