Fresh Newbie~ looking for Help. >_<

Gon8822

Forum Probie
hi guys i am a Fresh emt-b in NYC.. i would like to ask if is for a noob like me what or where will be the best way to start my career in this field??
which company or where should i try my luck first ?? cause i really don't know a thing about this..
Thank you Very much for all the help ^_^

PS and can u guys give me some pointers on my Resume. Thanks

Personal info

OBJECTIVE
Position as a Emergency medical technician

EMS CERTIFICATIONS

Certifies in American heart assoclation CPR & AED Program

completed FEMA corseof CBRNE Standardized awarenwsss Authorized training Program
(Course 100, 200 & 700)

Certified in CEVOllll (Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operatorlll Ambulance Course

Certified in NYS EMT-B

INSTITUTIONS

Staten Island Emergency medical traning center
Instructor : Diane Napoli & Willard Wright

Skills

Bilingual- Chinese & English
Can lift /transport heavy equipment
Had good people skills

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
hi guys i am a Fresh emt-b in NYC.. i would like to ask if is for a noob like me what or where will be the best way to start my career in this field??
which company or where should i try my luck first ?? cause i really don't know a thing about this..
Thank you Very much for all the help ^_^

PS and can u guys give me some pointers on my Resume. Thanks

Personal info

OBJECTIVE
Position as a Emergency medical technician

EMS CERTIFICATIONS

Certifies in American heart assoclation CPR & AED Program

completed FEMA corseof CBRNE Standardized awarenwsss Authorized training Program
(Course 100, 200 & 700)

Certified in CEVOllll (Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operatorlll Ambulance Course

Certified in NYS EMT-B

INSTITUTIONS

Staten Island Emergency medical traning center
Instructor : Diane Napoli & Willard Wright

Skills

Bilingual- Chinese & English
Can lift /transport heavy equipment
Had good people skills

Note: the following is not to be construed as a grammar police post.

Your resume needs serious work in the grammar and spelling department if you want it to be taken seriously by any HR department. If it's not well constructed, it's likely they'll just move on to the next one. If English is not your first language, seek out face to face help for improving your writing skills.

The one thing that a new EMT looking a job needs to know is that you are a dime a dozen. When you are applying for jobs, you need to show that you have your act together and you need to come across as a professional. Proper dress, handshakes, phone mannerisms, handwriting on the application, I could go on and on. Everything contributes to the your first impression, and in this industry it must be a good one.