Forum Game... "Good Wish/Bad Wish"

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
(I bet your wondering how anyone can make this bad...leave it to me)

Wish granted...

you magically get addicted to this drink that stops your thirst.... it replenishes you by reading your brains signatures rendering you the capability to never have to drink again.... But at the same time you begin retaining water, gain 150 pounds the weight increases as the drink continues to quench every little thirst the fluid having nowhere to go..causes you to burst all over the street...and Jon drinks you heh.....

I really wish that I could understand why all my male coworkers are such ignorant dumbA**es

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted.

Ego v.s. Anatomy = Attitude. Take one away, and we have nothing. Really.

I really wish there was a cure for the flu.
fever.gif
That's one of the things I dislike about EMS.. We're sickness magnets.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
Granted,
your blood has been found to harbor immunilogical revelations not seen before in the realm of medicine, every medical university in the world want a sample of it...

i wish the people who write the next ems cirriculum have to try it out themselves in the streets

~S~

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Wish granted

They go on the street to try out the curriculm and realize that it is so difficult and such a Pain in the butt, that it becomes total chaos they riot destroy cities and it shuts down the entire EMS as they all throw up their hands and state,"F**k the world" nothing matters people die and well we are all sitting there goin "wtf?"

I wish that every ignorant person in the world would just drop freaking dead...or at least the Arseholes

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
wish granted every ignorant person drops dead...however you are now dispatched to an endless number of DOA codes after answering all calls you realize that the only runs you now make are only granny-transfers...ignorance=job security...

i wish med school wasn't so expensive...

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Granted

Medical school becomes cheap..even becomes easier every Bozo goes maxing out the classes... you are pushed back with a bunch of jerks and finally have to drop the class because there are too many stupid answers that arise....

I wish the common cold would vanish....

Last edited by a moderator:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Poof! It's gone.

Replaced with a Nuclear strain of the avian flu. You get it. End of story.

I wish I had a giant cat costume like they wear on Trigger Happy TV, so I could harass the locals.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Heh
wish granted you get your costume,you begin the harassing of locals but then some drunk imbred redneck hick thinks your "Big game" and just happens to have a gun..Bang End of story *grin*

I wish they made more comfortable bras

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Wish granted. A European manufacturer developes a synthetic material new to the world made specifically for bras. It is so comfortable he sells out his stock in the first week. This in turn jacks up the price of each bra 300 percent. As women all over the world struggle to save enough money each year to pay for just one, Madonna comes out on tour wearing a different color in each city she goes to. This makes the bras even more popular and the price continues to rise. Meanwhile scientists discover that the material used and never tested on monkeys or chimps, B) , changes the cup size on all the women wearing it. This in turn causes women all over the world to need to buy many different sizes, again the prices go up. To keep up with this expensive bra craze you go bankrupt and your spouse leaves you for a man...

I wish I could go on tour with Disturbed.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
You talk with your agent, and he sets you up to go tour with Disturbed. Unfortunatly, he goofs, and you end up taking a "Very Disturbing" tour and get locked into a local psych ward for 3 weeks instead.

I wish I was of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol.....

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted.

You get plastered, collapse, and wake up in an ER with tubes in every place possible, and a tattoo of a fat man named Bubba-Sue on your chest, along with a dollar bill and his phone number.

I wish Kerry had won.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Wish granted...

your age increases, miraculously you wake up and are 21... you go out buy a few drinks... wake up the next morning and your 41... then 61.. realizing you age double each night you merely reach over and grab a gun blowing your brains out to cease the aging process...

I wish That Osama Bin Laden would blow his own brains out

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted. You discover he was killed back in 2002, and they have just been playing stock footage all these years. I meant, they least they could do is put a calendar in the back ground, or a 2006 automobile. Cheap sons of *****es.

I mean, honestly, who the :censored::censored::censored::censored: wears a robe, a camo jacket, and a turbin in 2006? Jesus would probably be wearing at least a turtle neck and jeans. Wake up middle east, time to move out of 1000BC and into the 21st century.

I wish... :censored::censored::censored::censored:.. I can't think of anything to wish for. I wish... for a wish.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Granted

you wish for the greatest of wishes of all...you come up with it and just as your about to type the wish into this forum a lightening storem causes electricity to course through your Body...cooking you like an overdone peice of KFC chicken heh..

I wish that we would have a hell of a rainstorm..dont care if it floods or anything.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Celtictigeress said:
I wish that we would have a hell of a rainstorm..dont care if it floods or anything.

It rains for 40 days and 40 nights. The earth is covered with Water..... and you family wasn't picked for tickets on the "ark II" Nice knowing you.

TTLWHKR said:
I wish Kerry had won.
He did.... he just didn't get to occupy 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...

I wish I didn't have to work with a bunch of idiots.

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Wish granted.

Your get fired from your job, which doesn't matter anyway because everyone is layed off after all the positions are out-sourced to India, and Anna Nicole Smith had to move to Canada. Reruns of Baywatch are banned on cable, and the entire US government is dissolved in one fell swoop. Chaos ensues! And I lost my train of thought and cannot remember what else I was going to type!

I wish I could remember what I thought was so funny.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Granted. You discover you can edit what you type, feel dumb, and get committed 302 while beating your head on the keyboard.

I wish we would have a good old fashion nor-easter! Six feet of snow over night, drifting for days, no power for a week!

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
You can edit your errors only if you discover them while still in the thread. If you leave that thread, and return to find errors, ya can't fix 'em. I didn't realize the "wish game" was going to get personal.

pfmedic

Forum Lieutenant
Wish granted. Your noreaster sweeps through but you only had a electric can opener, and in the 7th week of being stuck in your house with only a stale box of frosted lucky charms, you succumb to starvation.

I wish there were no politics in emergency services.