Former EMT intro, hoping to pick some brains

kneedz

Forum Ride Along
Hello I didn't see an introduction page so I thought I'd start here. I was an EMT in CA when I was on active duty for the US Coast Guard but then went another direction in my life. I now own a clothing company that specializes in making workwear for folks that do this type of work (we have patents on building in a permanent gel kneepad and offer "tactical" type garments). While we haven't really jumped into the first responder market, from my experience in the field I think we'd like to at some point.
What I'd like to do is sit and observe some of the discussions and possibly gain some insight from the folks still in this field as to how we can manufacture a garment that better addresses your needs than what is out there right now. If anyone is out there that has experience with these types of garments (there are some other limited options-5.11's for example), I would love to know what you like about them, and what you don't.
Certainly anyone out there that has tried one of our garments, I'd love to know the same about ours as well.
I hope that's ok with everyone, not trying to spam, but I know from my experience that our products are a good solution to some of the hazards you folks face. I just want to know how we can make a better product for this industry at some point.
If anyone has suggestions, or comments about the EMS specific garments offered in the field, I'd love to know about it, Thanks!