for sale: paramedic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

somePerson

Forum Crew Member
All you have to do is change your name to mine and have a matching birthday, and you can buy this piece of crap for $5 and apply for jobs that dont exsist right now.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Cute. I can only hope this thread will shortly cease to "exsist".

JPINFV

Gadfly
Oh, this should be fun...

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
I heard that you can get a medic card out of a cracker jack box. Maybe it costs 2 bucks. I don't know, as I haven't seen one in years. You're charging more than double the retail value for your card. Just sayin'.

Maybe you can sell it on one of those penny auction sites.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
What the heck is the point of this thread?

I think very soon I shall be saying:

LISTEN TO THE MONKEY!!!

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I'll buy it!!!! give me your name and DOB so I can change mine legally, and I will gladly take it off your hands. Contrary to your statement, lots of places are hiring medics, or fire/medics. heck a paramedic card is almost a golden ticket to getting a paid FF job in many places.

I will repeat my earlier statement, lots of places are hiring; they just aren't hiring where you are looking, or around where you currently live :rolleyes:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I hear you can get certified in the US just opening up a box of Weet Bix (and I don't disbelieve it)

Hmm, a 1.2kg value box of Weet Bix currently costs NZ$5 which is about US$3.60

Oh and if it helps, the Auckland Metropolex is currently hiring Qualified Ambulance Officers :D

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
This thread is funny, but inappropriate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.