Firemen Arrested on Drug Charges

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
This from here in my area, where nothing the firemen do surprises me anymore. :rolleyes:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-bn-0218grow-bust,0,3136879.story
2 St. Lucie County firefighters arrested on marijuana charges

Joe Crankshaw | TCPalm.com

Two St. Lucie County firefighters were arrested on marijuana cultivation charges after deputies seized 80 marijuana plants from a warehouse in Martin County and four marijuana plants from a shed in rural St. Lucie County.

Herman Michael Gonzalez, 36, of Palm City, was arrested Tuesay morning exiting a warehouse that Martin County sheriff's detectives said is a sophisticated marijuana grow house containing 80 plants valued at $400,000.
Read more!

Last edited by a moderator:

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
It was for medicinal purposes.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
Nobles told deputies he was growing the marijuana so he could sell it to make extra money, the affidavit said.

They were just trying to make some extra money in a bad economy.

If they were in California they would probably used as role models since that state is considering legalizing marijuana for extra tax revenue to pull it out of a money crisis.

Sasha

Forum Chief
They were just trying to make some extra money in a bad economy.

If they were in California they would probably used as role models since that state is considering legalizing marijuana for extra tax revenue to pull it out of a money crisis.

That's not an excuse. There are other things one can do to earn extra money. Find another job, as a tech, as a secretary, at McDonalds, something LEGAL. Will you excuse someone who mugs people in the park or robs a bank because they were just trying to make some extra money in the bad economy?

Last edited by a moderator:

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
Dont remind me that my dumb as heck state is legalizing freaking mary jane...pretty soon we are gonna have people driving higher than they were before.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Isn't this the same fire service involved with the stolen foot?

reaper

Working Bum
That's not an excuse. There are other things one can do to earn extra money. Find another job, as a tech, as a secretary, at McDonalds, something LEGAL. Will you excuse someone who mugs people in the park or robs a bank because they were just trying to make some extra money in the bad economy?

At least they would be working for their money. Not waiting for the welfare check to come in!

reaper

Working Bum
Dont remind me that my dumb as heck state is legalizing freaking mary jane...pretty soon we are gonna have people driving higher than they were before.

I would much rather have Stoned drivers, then drunk drivers! The speeds tend to be slower, so less injuries!;)

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I would much rather have Stoned drivers, then drunk drivers! The speeds tend to be slower, so less injuries!;)

they also tend to be paranoid. Are you out to get them?

OP
OP
AJ Hidell

AJ Hidell

Forum Deputy Chief
Isn't this the same fire service involved with the stolen foot?
Good catch! That's exactly why nothing surprises me from them anymore. I pray every day that I never need their services.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Hello? I would like to report a stolen foot!

Have I been smoking what? Why do you ask?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
sigh..............