FDNY EMS Candidates

Andynyc1

Forum Crew Member
Like 1134
Oh wow lol your list has a long way to go meaning they won’t call off of the emt exam fhat was given in 2018 of September for this September yet but alright thanks, I wondered if they blew through the last ems trainee exam 7014 yet then.

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
What is the dress code for when we go to Quartermaster for uniforms?

Gratefuled

Forum Probie
What is the dress code for when we go to Quartermaster for uniforms?
Casual. Jeans are fine. You will be trying on shoes, uniforms, etc. Something comfortable and easy on / off. Depending on when you go out should take about 3 hours. Bring a black pen. It is also the start of " yes sir / no sir".

AngieGreen

Forum Ride Along
So for the PT in the academy, is there any specific color running shoes that they require you to wear like black or a dark blue? (i know stupid question im just curious)

Gratefuled

Forum Probie
Does anyone know for sure that they are finished calling and what number did they get up to?
Ask your investigator. Only they know for sure, but most likely yes - unless someone defers at the last minute. I had someone not sure up on admin day.

maremt

Forum Crew Member
Ask your investigator. Only they know for sure, but most likely yes - unless someone defers at the last minute. I had someone not sure up on admin day.
[
Thank you, one more question, do they keep this test until all numbers are called. I believe I will be called for Jun since I'm like 10 numbers away from what my friend had,which he was called.

EMT922

Forum Ride Along
Good luck to everyone in the upcoming class, I just finished the most recent class 18-03.
If you can do the first 3-4 weeks of PT youll be fine.
It'll be an awesome experience, guarenteed.

mcgold910

Forum Probie
Hey guys, I’m aware a EMT class graduated just today and they started a new one this week as well. Im a 9075 trainee candidate, waiting for the results to be released, from what everyone is saying I hear those results will be coming out in March. I expect to be high on the list based on my experience i know my score will be a 91. My main question does anyone know when the next academy is?? June??? September?? And will they pull candidates from the 9075 list?? I knows its very early and all but im very anxious to know and any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

FDNY 8009

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys, I’m aware a EMT class graduated just today and they started a new one this week as well. Im a 9075 trainee candidate, waiting for the results to be released, from what everyone is saying I hear those results will be coming out in March. I expect to be high on the list based on my experience i know my score will be a 91. My main question does anyone know when the next academy is?? June??? September?? And will they pull candidates from the 9075 list?? I knows its very early and all but im very anxious to know and any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
After u get ur list numbers u need to wait to go through the physical agility test, intake, and medical/psychological. They usually start doing that process around june and it takes a couple of months to complete before u actually start waiting for an academy class. The next academy class is in June though.

mcgold910

Forum Probie
After u get ur list numbers u need to wait to go through the physical agility test, intake, and medical/psychological. They usually start doing that process around june and it takes a couple of months to complete before u actually start waiting for an academy class. The next academy class is in June though.
Really Appreciate the information, do you know possibly by any chance if they will pull candidates from exam 9075 for the june academy?? And how long did it take for you between taking the exam and getting the call for the class??