FDNY EMS Candidates

EMT but no call..

I recently completed the medical and psych but was curious if lockers were provided or what we need to bring daily.

7031 / 3**
Were you told you would be called for the academy in June?

EMT but no call..

I recently completed the medical and psych but was curious if lockers were provided or what we need to bring daily.

7031 / 3**
I’m pretty sure they’ll tell you that at orientation or when you go fill out paperwork and get your uniform before the academy.

EMT but no call..

7031 / 3**
Oh ok 7000 97*

So it seems to me like everyone’s investigators said calling would start today (haven’t spoken to mine) , so all evidence points to calls going out this week I think @RR1991 what did they mention to you during you medical?

Long time lurker here that just finally decided to make an account. Thank you everyone for all the updates so far... on everything. This forum has been an amazing resource for me to get necessary information.

I’m 28* on 7031 btw. Hoping I make the June cutoff!

Long time lurker here that just finally decided to make an account. Thank you everyone for all the updates so far... on everything. This forum has been an amazing resource for me to get necessary information.

I’m 28* on 7031 btw. Hoping I make the June cutoff!
Have you heard anything from your investigator?

Have you heard anything from your investigator?

No I haven’t spoken to him since my medical. To the people that have heard from your investigators I have a question:

Are you guys reaching out to them first with these questions? Or do they just come to you with this info?

anyone receive any calls or letters in the mail? If not, it still has to be this week. the class starts in 2 weeks..

anyone receive any calls or letters in the mail? If not, it still has to be this week. the class starts in 2 weeks..
Nope To my knowledge they didn’t start yet. But you’re right they definitely will this week
List- 7031
#8*

@rebner1156 umm in hopeful not confident, 7031 lost stop at 79 so I think I’m towards the middle end of this class if there doing half, what is your list# and test#

Back