FDNY EMS Candidates

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Lol, i didnt think it was a competition. but anyway, i didnt know the process for when you get called in for phys/agility, invest, etc. but they are stuffing letters and should be done by the end of the month. How do i know this? because the person i talked to just called me telling me that he/she just saw my name.

MattyMalverne655

Forum Lieutenant
Lol, i didnt think it was a competition. but anyway, i didnt know the process for when you get called in for phys/agility, invest, etc. but they are stuffing letters and should be done by the end of the month. How do i know this? because the person i talked to just called me telling me that he/she just saw my name.
Can this person confirm at April 6th class?......that's all I want to know :(

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Lol., I'm not contacting this person because I will not bother them with questions. I wait for this person to call me.

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
Lol., I'm not contacting this person because I will not bother them with questions. I wait for this person to call me.

mattchew has your friend said anything about the promo to fire? I see you are volunteer so I assume you would be interested in that too. how old are you?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I havent asked about the promo. But my brother who works fire said that the test SHOULD come out next year. (he was in the last class before the lawsuit). And i am currently 23 (24 in sept).

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
Right now i just wanna get my 2 years started so i can just join fire already.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
All the guys who wanna go to fire, need to hurry up. A lot of EMTs and paramedics are talking to the union to get rid of the promotional, and keep ems and fire two separate open competitive tests.