FDNY EMS Candidates

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
It seems some offices give it out and some don't.
I'll be going to the jamaica one soon. When are you planning to go? I'll get there early and you can join me online if you get there before they open at 8

whens your intake? the 6th? i have to go after the 4th because thats when my work schedule changes and i'll have the availability. seeing as how the 4th is a sunday, prolly Monday the 5th. gonna pm you in a minute too.

ksquire222

Forum Crew Member
Tried that twice and hasn't worked yet lol. I'm gonna have to drive to Jamaica. ..... Damn lol

Got mine in East Harlem location: 345 E 102 St. At the time the fee was only $25, but I do remember hearing something about the fee going up. Perhaps you can also give them a call.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Got mine in East Harlem location: 345 E 102 St. At the time the fee was only $25, but I do remember hearing something about the fee going up. Perhaps you can also give them a call.

And they gave it to you right there? how long ago was this?

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
I got my score last month and it was wrong. I did not get any of my work or training credits. I sent a letter to dcas about it after I called them. They said expect a new score in 4 to 6 months. If my current list number is 8xx do you this I could start the process before I get my new score and do you think a new score will really help??

Well I had the same problem when I got my score back the first time. But I sent a letter in right away because you only have a month from the date you get ur score to dispute it and yesterday I got a letter back from dcas with a new list number I went from 97x to 23x right where I was supposed to be all along. I just hope that I don't get skipped over since some guys with a list number around mine have completed a couple of the hiring steps

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Well I had the same problem when I got my score back the first time. But I sent a letter in right away because you only have a month from the date you get ur score to dispute it and yesterday I got a letter back from dcas with a new list number I went from 97x to 23x right where I was supposed to be all along. I just hope that I don't get skipped over since some guys with a list number around mine have completed a couple of the hiring steps

Yeah, they are over 300 for the agility and the 2-250ish range has intakes the 6th.. I'd call the recruit line or cid to fnd out what to do next.

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
What list number do you think one would get with en exam score of 80-- I think maybe 200-400? what you guys think?

Should be inn that area, between 2-300 based on how many people you share the score with.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Do you have any information on a phone number?

FDNY CID Unit: 718-999-2169

that'll get you right to the receptionist at investigations

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Btw, how much did you guys pay to get the detailed earnings statement in person? I'm guessing to make the money order out to $102

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Ttperez40

Forum Crew Member
Is there anyway someone can put up a list of things you need in the intake packet.. I want to get a jump on things.. And what kind of information you need to give the investigator ... Thank in advance

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Is there anyway someone can put up a list of things you need in the intake packet.. I want to get a jump on things.. And what kind of information you need to give the investigator ... Thank in advance

High School diploma, ged, ss, id, drivers license, w2, 3 proofs of address. They require the original and a copy

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
Hello everyone last week I got my physical date for May 10th at 2pm ! My test # is 4004 and I believe I scored a 75. Not sure what my number is. Any suggestions on workouts to build arm endurance

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hello everyone last week I got my physical date for May 10th at 2pm ! My test # is 4004 and I believe I scored a 75. Not sure what my number is. Any suggestions on workouts to build arm endurance

It's pretty easy, I know skinny people who smoke and they passee. It's a joke. Get a bicycle, put it upside down and use your hands instead of feet to turn. Also get weights and go on stairclimber

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
Awesome can't wait! I'm just wondering when my best shot at getting into the academy is. No moving violation no criminal history and a steady 8 year employment history there's nothing in my background that should hold me up

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Awesome can't wait! I'm just wondering when my best shot at getting into the academy is. No moving violation no criminal history and a steady 8 year employment history there's nothing in my background that should hold me up

without knowing what your list number Is so but maybe January or after