FDNY EMS Candidates

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats guys! Hope to see you on the streets in January!

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Congratulations guys!!!!
Enjoy the academy

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
got my intake letter today! 4/16 @8am. anybody else?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Someone else here woth 16X, hopefully mine comes soob, are you low mid or high 1xx?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Random question, does any one know what the list #s start at? Is it 1? I'm thinking 70 for some reason

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant
Someone else here woth 16X, hopefully mine comes soob, are you low mid or high 1xx?

mid, :censored::censored::censored::censored:s moving a hell of alot faster than i thought it would

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant

Nice hopefully I'll get mine soon since I'm just behind you at 17x. But I had to put in for a change of address. I hope that doesn't mess anything up :sad:

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Nice hopefully I'll get mine soon since I'm just behind you at 17x. But I had to put in for a change of address. I hope that doesn't mess anything up :sad:

Did you also inform Usps of the address change?

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
Did you also inform Usps of the address change?

I still live at the old address for the next week and a half. Kind of hoping the letter gets here before that. But I didn't even think to tell USPS. I just went to the DMV and bank to change my residency for the proof thing. I need to chance my car insurance and run to the Post Office tomorrow. What a time to move :(

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I still live at the old address for the next week and a half. Kind of hoping the letter gets here before that. But I didn't even think to tell USPS. I just went to the DMV and bank to change my residency for the proof thing. I need to chance my car insurance and run to the Post Office tomorrow. What a time to move :(

That's why I'm staying put, make sure you change it with usps, I think you can do it online, make it'll take effect in time, you can always let your new residents know

DFD338

Forum Lieutenant
That's why I'm staying put, make sure you change it with usps, I think you can do it online, make it'll take effect in time, you can always let your new residents know

Really don't have a choice :( Lease on the apt I was in ends on the 11th, and *fingers crossed* no point in renewing. So moving home temporarily. I'm bringing 2 copies of everything with my new and old address just to cover all my bases.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Really don't have a choice :( Lease on the apt I was in ends on the 11th, and *fingers crossed* no point in renewing. So moving home temporarily. I'm bringing 2 copies of everything with my new and old address just to cover all my bases.

If it comes to that, I'll renew my lease for another year instead of, god forbid, paper work doesn't arrive and my wait extends a year

Stitch276

Forum Lieutenant

yours might even be in the mail tomorrow. when did you give the dept your new address? these things must have gone out on monday or tuesday. soon n as they knew the people that passed on saturday.