Applied - Sept 2012
PA test - Nov. 2013
Intake - Jan 2014
Psych - Feb 2014
Medical - Feb 2014

You choose am class or pm class?

YFDEMT

Forum Ride Along
Does anybody know how far into the list they went on the 4004 test. I'm in the low 2xx, just trying to figure out if i had a chance of making july.

Thanks

Tg308

Forum Ride Along
Does anybody know how far into the list they went on the 4004 test. I'm in the low 2xx, just trying to figure out if i had a chance of making july.

Thanks

I'm number List #31 exam 4004. Doesn't look like they got to far on calling from 4004

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
If you're on 4004 hope for October, only the first few from 4004 will go to July from what I heard

Ambo402

Forum Ride Along
Fdny ems

For those who are higher up on the list (45*+), did you guys get your intake letters yet? It appears that those who posted on here got their intake, psych and medical all at once. Still waiting on mine. If so, anyone esimate on when I'll be getting in? I figure Oct has a prayer but much more likely to get in the one after Oct

List number 5**

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
They have 45 people in a class, two classes (day and night) gives you a total off 90 +/- considering a lot of people failed, didnt show up, were disqualified or dropped out. October will see #s up to high 2XXs, and January up to 400 or 500, depending on how many people before you were taken off.

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Congrats to everyone getting the call! I am still waiting, but hearing higher numbers is getting me excited! i'm 11XX on the 3024 list and cant stop looking at my phone!!!! Hopefully it comes today, if not, tomorrow!

JRellsz

Forum Crew Member
Congrats to everyone getting the call! I am still waiting, but hearing higher numbers is getting me excited! i'm 11XX on the 3024 list and cant stop looking at my phone!!!! Hopefully it comes today, if not, tomorrow!

Let us know asap !!!

So far the lowest person who's gotten the call on here is in the 6xx and the highest is 9xx so thats roughly a 350 number range which is good for what seems like the first/second day of calls. im 49x on 4004 and im praying for october so the more people who get through now gives me a better chance haha i hope everyone gets it. It's amazing how many people fail/drop out/change their minds though. At my physical atleast half the people failed it.

congratulations to everyone who got the call the wait is worth it !

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Let us know asap !!!

So far the lowest person who's gotten the call on here is in the 6xx and the highest is 9xx so thats roughly a 350 number range which is good for what seems like the first/second day of calls. im 49x on 4004 and im praying for october so the more people who get through now gives me a better chance haha i hope everyone gets it. It's amazing how many people fail/drop out/change their minds though. At my physical atleast half the people failed it.

congratulations to everyone who got the call the wait is worth it !

I hope as many #s dropped so I can be in july or October the latest, not wishing anyway bad but I gotta look out for my self haha

YFDEMT

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for the info guys. I holding on to hope that I will get the call for July but will just be happy to get in. Congrats to all who got the call and the rest of us keep hope up will be in soon.

sfdgnasty453

Forum Crew Member
Yet another morning of staring at my phone! Does anyone know what number they got up to yesterday and how many they are calling each day? Also, how late will they continue to call?

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Yet another morning of staring at my phone! Does anyone know what number they got up to yesterday and how many they are calling each day? Also, how late will they continue to call?

Not everyone one has a emtlife account so hard to tell, they can continue calling up to 2 days before academy starts, each phone call is like 5 minutes, a few investigators, not more than 90 people so they should be done by start of next week, but that's my guess bro