FDNY EMS Candidates

bigtimecards

Forum Probie
Is there a way to delay or postpone the PAT. Got my letter today, unfortuantely broke my ankle last week.

bigtimecards

Forum Probie
What list are you on and what's your number ??

I believe there's a phone number on it to call if you wanna postpone it

It has a number to call for any questions but its not too clear on if you can postpone it. "Failure to keep this appointment will result in you being marked a failure to cooperate for civil service appointment and your name will be removed from the list. You may contact.... should you have any questions."

Im number 1x on list 7031

Rockylocky

Forum Probie
It has a number to call for any questions but its not too clear on if you can postpone it. "Failure to keep this appointment will result in you being marked a failure to cooperate for civil service appointment and your name will be removed from the list. You may contact.... should you have any questions."

Oh okay nvm then

Damnnnn lol I'm on 7000 and still haven't gotten mine

emt117

Forum Lieutenant

Did you get your letter in the mail? I'm 2x on 7031 and haven't been home, not sure if I got it I hope I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtimecards

Forum Probie

I made the mistake of getting worrying about it before fully reading all the papers, on a seperate sheet it gives directions if your injured or ill. Thanks for the responses

JosephTent

Forum Crew Member
Should I include experience if it is under a year for the application? I'm working a private right now and it's been 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory

Forum Crew Member
They give you a range like 1 or more years type thing. If it apples to you put it, if not then I wouldn't

JosephTent

Forum Crew Member
Just applied for FDNY EMT EXAM number 8009 !! For my EMT cert the system wants to know who issued it I put "New York State Department of Health".

What EXAM # are we on now? When should I get my list number (rough estimate)

Rory

Forum Crew Member
Yea put the doh. I'm not 100% sure but I think 7000 is the next to go? Maybe somebody can help clarify. It toook me 9 months to get my list number for 7000. Good luck