FDNY EMS Candidates

Mugs89

Forum Captain
I had a lil hiccup with paperwork that started last week and just got resolved. Grateful my investigator is good and alerted me with enough time.

N There is def a class in July and there reviewing and processing right now.

ems101

Forum Crew Member
I had a lil hiccup with paperwork that started last week and just got resolved. Grateful my investigator is good and alerted me with enough time.

N There is def a class in July and there reviewing and processing right now.
Was it your assigned investigator or someone else? And yea, can't wait for July! Does anyone have an official or idea of the start date?

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Im in the academy now from what I've heard it's around the 13th to 17th of July it would start I don't know exact date

ariella

Forum Crew Member
Awesome! Thanks! How's the academy so far? As far as the pt and academics?

The academy is good it's not as much pt as they made it seem but the pt is good. I like it at least. The academics have been hard deff study and you'll be good. and do as they say you don't want any write ups

ems101

Forum Crew Member
The academy is good it's not as much pt as they made it seem but the pt is good. I like it at least. The academics have been hard deff study and you'll be good. and do as they say you don't want any write ups
Okay, great! Thanks for all the info

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
How many classes are there for the academy a year? (i know its never the same, but approximately? What months?)

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Is there anyone on 4004 who is still waiting on outstanding certification when u call dcas ? Or is everyone not outstanding certification right now ?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
It's just if ur a night person or morning person. I'm going pm cause I'm more effective later in the day and unable to sleep early.

ariella

Forum Crew Member
I'm in morning but as mugs said it depends if
You will do better in morning or night time. It's tough abd stressful but you'll have fun also