FDNY EMS Candidates

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
173.... still a while to go if you werent called in yet.

Is there anyone who is under 100 for a list number aside from me? I saw a different forum where the guy was lower 70's and he didnt get called yet so I am only assuming they haven't started their phone calls yet. I called dcas and they updated their system yesterday and si far tge last appointed number called was 69. So I am only assuming tgey haven't started calling yet

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Newest fdny ems exam application for 2014

Those of you who are looking to file for Septembers fdny ems list number the application process will be starting September 4th. Go onto the DCAS website and you will find more information about it.

Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Is there anyone who is under 100 for a list number aside from me? I saw a different forum where the guy was lower 70's and he didnt get called yet so I am only assuming they haven't started their phone calls yet. I called dcas and they updated their system yesterday and si far tge last appointed number called was 69. So I am only assuming tgey haven't started calling yet

DCAS only updates on Sundays

EMTVeg

Forum Captain
Their previous update was aug 18th. Lets hope this week is a good one lol

Yeah, that is what I was getting ready to update haha. I don't think it gets processed every Sunday. Might just be twice a month :-(

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah, that is what I was getting ready to update haha. I don't think it gets processed every Sunday. Might just be twice a month :-(

Positive thoughts dustin! Positive thoughts! Lol

emtnyc2012

Forum Lieutenant
Hope all you guys get in this class ..good luck to you all.

I'm here sitting pretty hoping for a physical date this month!!!

OP
OP
JPat86

JPat86

Forum Lieutenant
Hope all you guys get in this class ..good luck to you all.

I'm here sitting pretty hoping for a physical date this month!!!

You will very soon! They are pushing classes through like there is no tomorrow lol due to the amount of FF graduating over from the EMS side lol

emtnyc2012

Forum Lieutenant
We should be getting something soon I hope. They were flying through physicals before seemed like every 2-3 week's. So hopefully they start back this month.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hi, I had a question I think you may be able to answer.

I took my state test on 8/15/13 and it takes around 4-6 weeks to receive your EMT-B card in NYS.

The FDNY civil emt exam will be from 9/4/13 to 9/24/13, I am worried I will not receive the card in time, when filling the exam, and I able to put " CARD PENDING" or just skip that box and later tell them I forgot it?

Thank you

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
FDNY EMT Civil exam 4004

I started this thread so people who will take the exam can keep in contact with each other and let others know what's going on with them.