Favorite Scrubs quotes and favorite moments

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
I know its an old thread, but I am just going to have to dig it up for the episode where Perry does two shifts on an ambulance (as an NJ EMT I might add) to fulfill his community service. Best part is when Molly Shannon's character scares the fecal matter out of good 'ole Dr. Cox with the "check under the hood and wait for the siren blast" trick...classic.

"My Last Chance"

NRNCEMT

Forum Crew Member
Jordan: It's Jack's first birthday, I want it to be special. I got a petting zoo for the kids, and we need to figure out something great for the adults.
Dr. Cox: How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins!

Summit

Critical Crazy
Remember, attempted murder charges look BAD on job applications. :)

That's because it shows failure in important pursuits. If you are going to kill, do the damn job right and follow through! Employers look for that.

roxychick

Forum Crew Member
My favorite is when Carla takes Rowdy to the dog groomer and the place rejects her.

Carla: Your sign doesn't say LIVE dog groomer!

and this....

Elliot: And, Mr. Phillips, do you exercise?
Mr. Phillips: Yoga every morning.
Elliot: Ugh, I can't do yoga -- all that deep breathing. I hate breathing. Except, you know......to live. Umm, do you drink?

She's so awkward its funny. lol

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Dr. Kelso (speaking to J.D.), "I just pronounced your patient."
J.D. "He died"
Dr. Kelso, walking away, "I hope so otherwise that autopsy is going to be a real :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:."

OP
OP
EMTBandit

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
I just saw this one. Turk, J.D., and Carla are talking about the new girl J.D. just met when the todd walks in.

Carla: Oh relax bambi, Turk's just mad because he didn't get to date many sexy young black women in his day.

Todd: Well at least he married one.

Carla: Todd im not black.

Todd: Yeah right, and im not straight.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
The musical episode was definitaly funny... and something different.

I'm just upset that it is ending... what will I do. - - I only watch it on DVD anyway, though.

Airway Junkie

Forum Probie
Kelso: "Do you know how many patients I ignored to get the high score? People died!"

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Turk: Irrelavent! We're not having a daughter!

Elliot: Hey! How's it goin'?
Sean: It's good. Yeah. It's good... You, um...you have a little something on your cheek.
Elliot: Oh, um! Yeah, that! That's just, uh... That's poo.
Sean: Oh. Well, I mean, you know-you know what they say, right? Because...everybody poops. I mean, I just did, earlier - not this second, but...down there, I poo-I pooped.
Elliot: Wow. I think that is so cool that you can just talk about it!
Sean: Really? Okay. Yeah, I love to poop.

Dr. Cox: together the two of you make one barely passable doctor....... slash labradoodle

haha