Falck San Diego Medic arrested on duty

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Lets be honest: every profession has bad apples. This individual does not reflect the majority.

I'm more curious why he is being held without bail, when accused murderers in California are often released before the paperwork is completed.

OP
OP
MEDicJohn

MEDicJohn

Forum Crew Member
I'm more curious why he is being held without bail, when accused murderers in California are often released before the paperwork is completed.
I read that as well and had questions. Maybe due to proximity to the Mexico border and he was seen as a flight risk. I'm unaware and that is speculation.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Lets be honest: every profession has bad apples. This individual does not reflect the majority.

Yep. Should be released with zero bail…just like everyone else.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Regarding the "arrested on duty" - my guess is that they had a warrant, he wasn't at his home of record, and so they reached out to his employer to take him into custody when he arrived for his shift. It's not great, but its not an uncommon thing when folks have felony warrants.