Faces behind the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Here's another one of me it was taken at my full time place of employment.
(I'm a member of a volunteer ambulance service).

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain

Capt.Hook

Forum Crew Member
you misspelled volunteer............................................haha made you look:p

No, there is a V in volunteer! I did have to check a couple times, however!
Sorry, I haven't taken the time to learn to post pics not as attachments.

Attachments

• trucks 1.jpg
    trucks 1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited by a moderator:

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Well I'll try again. please be patient.
S6300009.jpg
[/IMG]

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
AHA I got it.:) Now I have to learn to shrink it. I'll save that for another day.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
So this is me.

And I have to say, I've got crushes on like half the guys in this thread, now. :blush:

HOLY CRAP... Welcome back TCERT!

jazminestar

Forum Crew Member
it's me :) i usually wear my contacts, but i likey my glasses occasionally :rolleyes:

100_1814.jpg

ps.....i don't wear my piercing out in the field B)

EMTGUY12

Forum Probie
this is me when i ran volly first responding unit...now im paid transport and i love it so much more

Attachments

• fnkl;.jpg
    fnkl;.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 580

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
I am a trainer and agitator. I was never an actual handler. I went into law enforcement with that as my main goal but well they had other plans for me. But I still work with the dogs and handlers. Its good times. That picture is of me and my best friend and his partner Riggs on the Moglion rim (sp) in Northern Arizona. He thought it would be cool to have a picture taken with the pretty scenery in the back ground. What you don't see is that I am a matter of feet from the edge of a 400 foot cliff. Scenic pfff I was worried about falling off.

The other one is just the boys and I Doing a little SIMS training. I got shot a lot that day. Good times.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
The other one is just the boys and I Doing a little SIMS training. I got shot a lot that day. Good times.

What do you use for for sims training? I play hostage/terrorist/bank robber/victim/whoever for the local SWAT team's sims trainings out here with simunition. It's really fun. I tell people the welts are from playing paintball with the cops, which is essentially the truth. :p

LE-EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Essentially, Yes its like paint ball. But in reality Its an actual round with a charge, large enough to make the gun cycle but small enough so that you aren't putting paint filled plastic threw your buddy down range. In my opinion they hurt more then regular paintballs. Excellent training method. Here is a link for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.simunition.com/cartridges/fx_training_en.php

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, I was bored briefly and figured I would share. I have way too many pictures so I hope you enjoy!!

**Photos removed per OP request**

Oh well, that is enough for now... :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.