Essentials of Paramedic Care, 2nd Edition by Bryan Bledsoe

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
I am looking for a relatively inexpensive copy Essentials of Paramedic Care, :excl:2nd Edition by Bryan Bledsoe in decent condition.

Thanks in advance.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Give it to you for 10 bucks... although there is a lot of doodles and drawings in it thank you ot my wandering attention span.

OP
OP
SES4

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Awesome

What about shipping? And how would we arrange payment?

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I'll have to check & see if I have a copy...

OP
OP
SES4

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Okay! That would be great. Thanks!

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Might take a while (couple hours before I get home)... but I'll check for ya.

OP
OP
SES4

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
No Problem. :)

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
While I do have the book... it is not the correct edition. Sorry. You needed the Second Edition, I've got the Third...

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just dug out my book.

It is second edition. Binding is a litle loose, cover's a bit worn, but all pages are intact (although as I said, some have highlighting and doodles but mainly just the first five chapters, the rest are pretty scotch free. I drew orange polkadots all down the side of three pages, and a couple rabid PacMan drawings and smileys.)

I'm willing to give it to you for free, really, just pay shipping. If you're interested find out how much it would cost to ship from Orlando to wherever you live, and then let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
When you ship, be sure to tell them it is a book.

Media mail rates are much cheaper than standard shipping.

OP
OP
SES4

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Purchased them. Thanks so much guys! :)

medic417

The Truth Provider
While I do have the book... it is not the correct edition. Sorry. You needed the Second Edition, I've got the Third...

When did the third edition come out?

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Actually, it turns out that the book I have that's the "Third Edition" is the Paramedic Emergency Care by Bledsoe, Porter, & Shade... published by Brady in 1997... For some reason, I thought I thought it was the Essentials of Paramedic Care book...

You made me take a closer look at the title... Thanks!!!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Actually, it turns out that the book I have that's the "Third Edition" is the Paramedic Emergency Care by Bledsoe, Porter, & Shade... published by Brady in 1997... For some reason, I thought I thought it was the Essentials of Paramedic Care book...

You made me take a closer look at the title... Thanks!!!

I just thought Dr Bledsoe liked you better than me.:p

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader