ER Scribe - Northern NJ area

erscribe

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

We are a group of Emergency Physicians looking for a ideal applicants to work as an ED scribe in a Northern NJ emergency department. Our ED scribes work 1 on 1 with ED PA's and ED Physicians to help in documentation of patient visits. This is unparalleled clinical experience as our scribes are in the patient room documenting patient history, physicals, and procedures in real time. We already employ several scribes whom are EMT certified and have found scribes with EMT background adapt to the position with ease.

Our ideal applicants are fast typers, have some college background in the sciences, and a desire to pursue a career in healthcare be it RN/PARAMEDIC/PA/MD.

Please regard the following if you are interested:

---------------------
THIS IS A NON-CLINICAL POSITION MEANING NO HANDS ON PATIENT CONTACT.

Compensation: paid

This Job is per-diem status (scribe will work as needed 1-3+ shifts weekly determined on a monthly basis), details to be further discussed in interview.

Copy and paste your resume into the e-mail or attach to e-mail as a word of pdf document.

Your cover letter should include:

1. Your weekly availability.

2 Your availability during the days (we have morning, afternoon, and night shifts that run as late as 1 am)

3. Any relevant experience you may have in the hospital setting.

4. Your contact information and ideal times to contact you.

5. Any other relevant information you may wish to include (please limit your cover letter to 2-3 paragraphs or less).

Please be sure to include your educational background in your resume.

Please forward your cover letter and resume to
** email address removed **

Ideal applicants will be contacted for interview.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
you know, if you can't follow the rules for the forum, I see all your posts being removed in the near future.

btw, we do NOT have an rules against job postings, but you will be expected to follow the rules.

OP
OP
E

erscribe

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for taking the time to bring this to my attention. I've reviewed the rules, and see placing an e-mail in this thread is not allowed? I'd be glad to edit it out, if you'd be kind enough to direct me on how to edit a post.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Duplicate post.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Thanks for taking the time to bring this to my attention. I've reviewed the rules, and see placing an e-mail in this thread is not allowed? I'd be glad to edit it out, if you'd be kind enough to direct me on how to edit a post.

You should be able to see an edit button on the bottom right corner of the post that you wish to edit (and that you are the author of). Click on that, make your edit, and hit the save button.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You should be able to see an edit button on the bottom right corner of the post that you wish to edit (and that you are the author of). Click on that, make your edit, and hit the save button.

The edit button disappears after an amount of time, and that time depends upon post count and if you are a premium member or not.