ER Paramedic Positions, Florida

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
Hey All,

Been trying to research and find the answer on my own but not finding anything anywhere.

I have noticed a number of hospital positions for paramedics, especially in southeastern Florida. Some listed as techs, some just as paramedics, and everything in between. Does anyone have any idea what paramedics can make in the ER setting in Florida, primarily when they're allowed to work with any kind of paramedic scope, ie IV's. I know here there are hospitals that allow paramedics to work with an expanded scope within the ER as opposed to techs and pay accordingly, wondering if that was the case with any Florida hospitals, in particular Southwestern and Southeastern parts of the state. Thanks in advance!

AlphaOmega

Forum Probie
Actually came here to post this exact question, I need a change of pace. Best of puck in your search.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey All,

Been trying to research and find the answer on my own but not finding anything anywhere.

I have noticed a number of hospital positions for paramedics, especially in southeastern Florida. Some listed as techs, some just as paramedics, and everything in between. Does anyone have any idea what paramedics can make in the ER setting in Florida, primarily when they're allowed to work with any kind of paramedic scope, ie IV's. I know here there are hospitals that allow paramedics to work with an expanded scope within the ER as opposed to techs and pay accordingly, wondering if that was the case with any Florida hospitals, in particular Southwestern and Southeastern parts of the state. Thanks in advance!

The answer to this is too broad, I've seen hospitals in southeast Florida pay anywhere from 9-20+/hr the better paying one's usually list the position as Paramedic but it's not always the case.

OP
OP
I

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
The answer to this is too broad, I've seen hospitals in southeast Florida pay anywhere from 9-20+/hr the better paying one's usually list the position as Paramedic but it's not always the case.

Yeah I know it's pretty broad but thanks for the info, at any rate.