Enova Medical Response

toyskater86

Forum Lieutenant
for my LA Peeps:

Enova was denied their LA County license. Does anyone know or work at enova? Are they laying people off?

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
for my LA Peeps:

Enova was denied their LA County license. Does anyone know or work at enova? Are they laying people off?

They only run what about 2 ambulances? All dialysis.... I feel bad for the people working there. Give it time they will appeal or pop up as a new company overnight like all the others in Glendale.lol

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
It's very likely that Enova have already appeal the denial and the appeal officer granted them the stay. During that time they can continue to operate in LA County.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
They only run what about 2 ambulances? All dialysis.... I feel bad for the people working there. Give it time they will appeal or pop up as a new company overnight like all the others in Glendale.lol

That is impossible to happen. You must have LA County in order to operate anywhere in LA County unless you were operation prior to July 28,'11 and have license application pending.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
That is impossible to happen. You must have LA County in order to operate anywhere in LA County unless you were operation prior to July 28,'11 and have license application pending.

Which they were and you can have a business open anywhere so long as you have a city license/business license. My company I own is based in Los Angeles yet operates in unincorporated Los Angeles County.

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
Some companies are shady which in return do shady things.. Such as, operate outside their jurisdiction.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Which they were and you can have a business open anywhere so long as you have a city license/business license. My company I own is based in Los Angeles yet operates in unincorporated Los Angeles County.

If you own ambulance company in Los Angeles and don't have county license, you were required to apply for one by end of the 2011 in order to continue operating in LA County. Yes you can get away with doing pick up in the unincorporated county area without the county license for some time but it will hurt you during the hearing.

A new company will not be granted business license until they have their county license by any city in LA County. Medicare will not pay for any transportation if you don't have any licenses in the area that you operate.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Some companies are shady which in return do shady things.. Such as, operate outside their jurisdiction.

Not in L.A.! Dont you know the 76 non corporate owned ambulance companys are as honest as baseball and American Apple pie? LOL! :rofl:

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Seen Enova operating in Los Angeles today. I suspect they filed appeal and it was granted, but la county just haven't updated their website to reflect it.