Engineer officer / position

Insurman

Forum Probie
Hey,

anyone here the chief engineer or engineer for their department or squad ?

I will be starting in this office comes the first of the year. Anyone have suggestions or tips. We have a serious problem currently with record keep of what and when was done to our rigs, resuce, and capt.'s truck. I am looking to change this and basically start from scratch as the previous engineer who was there for the past 7 years has been voted out and myself voted in (guess the membership got tired of it) anyway he is a great guy and means well. awell..
Does anyone here use any kind of software for this as our squad is big on technology and such.

Thanks.

Kory.

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey,

anyone here the chief engineer or engineer for their department or squad ?

I will be starting in this office comes the first of the year. Anyone have suggestions or tips. We have a serious problem currently with record keep of what and when was done to our rigs, resuce, and capt.'s truck. I am looking to change this and basically start from scratch as the previous engineer who was there for the past 7 years has been voted out and myself voted in (guess the membership got tired of it) anyway he is a great guy and means well. awell..
Does anyone here use any kind of software for this as our squad is big on technology and such.

Thanks.

Kory.

What is a chief engineer at your station? The only engineers we have at my volunteer station are actual engineers.

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
Depending on how good you are with excel, you could create a spreadsheet of maintenance, mileage, etc. I am not sure if you will find any software out there.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Just about all major ambulance manufacturers have a scheduled maintenence program with recommended mileage intervals. Try calling them...............