Emt-i

Dropkick

Forum Ride Along
Has anyone taken the NREMT-I test lately? I have it on Monday and can not seem to figure out if the test is looking for answers that show basic skills before intermediate skills or should my first answer be what an intermediate would do? Also, do I have to have "Above Passing" in every section or is "Nearly Passing" okay in a few sections? And WTF is this nearly, aove or below passing crap about? Why not just give me some hard numbers by percent? Sorry to rant. Any good words on this issue will be appreciated.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I've never taken the intermediate test but the first few steps are the same if you're a first responder or if you're a doctor. As much fun as it is to be able to stick a needle in someones arm everyone still checks scene safety and ABC's first. You should be able to figure out what the question is looking for once you actually see what the questions are.

rmellish

Forum Captain
I'm fairly sure you need to pass every section.

reaper

Working Bum
Has anyone taken the NREMT-I test lately? I have it on Monday and can not seem to figure out if the test is looking for answers that show basic skills before intermediate skills or should my first answer be what an intermediate would do? Also, do I have to have "Above Passing" in every section or is "Nearly Passing" okay in a few sections? And WTF is this nearly, aove or below passing crap about? Why not just give me some hard numbers by percent? Sorry to rant. Any good words on this issue will be appreciated.

It tests on competency only, no grades.

Why are you testing for the "I", if you live in FL?

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Something that is forgotten when you ask this question. Are you taking the national registry I-85 or the I-99 exam. Very different exams based on very different knowledge bases.