EMT / EMS / First Responder Helmet Decal / Sticker

EMTzimp

Forum Probie
NEW EMS, EMT, FIRE, PARAMEDIC, EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE HELMET DECALS. THESE ARE HIGH QUALITY DECALS UNLIKE SOME OTHER DECALS OUT THERE. THESE DECALS ARE DIE CUT AROUND THE HELMET FOR A CLEANER LOOK.

THEY MEASURE 2.5" X 4". THEY HAVE THE STAR OF LIFE WITH "EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES" ON THE FRONT OF THE HELMET. IT HAS "ORANGE COUNTY" ALONG THE BOTTOM. GREAT STICKER FOR YOUR CAR, TRUCK OR ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF STICKING IT ON!

THERE ARE A TON OF FIRE HELMET STICKERS OUT THERE FOR FIREFIGHTERS BUT I MADE THESE FOR THOSE OF US FIRST RESPONDERS SPECIFICALLY IN EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES. PLEASE SEE PICTURE FOR DETAILS. PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE BEFORE PLACING ORDER.

**Black EMS Helmet Decal does not actually have the blue outline around it**

$7 Each or Save and get (3) decals for $18.

FREE SHIPPING

I will soon have different colors and wording that is more generic and not city/county specific. I'm open to suggestions, if you contact me I can look into making more decals.

You can pick up in person or you can use Venmo / Paypal and I can drop them in the mail for you free of charge.

Email EMT.timothy@yahoo.com or Private Message me. (email works best though as I check it more regularly)

Attachments

• Black EMS Helmet Sticker.png
    Black EMS Helmet Sticker.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 11
  • EBAY EMS HELMET.jpeg
    EBAY EMS HELMET.jpeg
    910.1 KB · Views: 11

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show