EMT books for sale

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
I am selling 4 different books.

The first is an EMT book from AAOS and it is the 10th edition, it is NOT in the plastic and has some slight highlighting. I'm looking for 40 dollars for this book.

The second book is an EMT-I book from AAOS and is the 9th edition, the books is out of the plastic and has heavy highlighting in it(so if your looking for something that has the highlighting already done for you, then this book is for you). Due to the amount of highlighting in this book aswell as some wear and tear I'm looking at 20 dollars for this book.

The third book is a Brady Emergency Care 11th edition book, it is out of the plastic and has no hightlighting inside, it is in almost new condition. I'm looking for 40 dollars this book.

The last book I have is from AAOS and is the AEMT WORKBOOK(this is not the actual book, just the workbook) and it is the second edition, it is out of the plastic and has no writing inside of it. For this book, due it only being a work book I'm looking for 20 dollars.

I do have a paypal account set up for those that use it. I will sell individual books and will ship them to you once payment clears.

If you have any further questions about the books or would like pictures just PM me

Another note, prices are negotiable .

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
Wondering if you have any of these still available, woudl be willing to take all these off your hands I think :)