EMS Stories Wanted

ailbheswns

Forum Ride Along
Do you have an amazing, inspirational, or tragic EMT story? Would you like to raise awareness, help people going through a similar situation, or warn others about an issue?

We write for major US and UK publications. We’ll pay you to share your story. Please get in touch by emailing me here: ailbhe.macmahon@swns.com

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Who are we? Who are your publications, and why should we go through you vs contacting them directly? who is your audience intended to be? how much will you pay? your asking for us to do all the work, and you collect all the revenue from our work. Color me skeptical

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
You'll find more information about these people at https://swns.com/sell-your-pictures-swns/. They're a British news agency. I'm not vouching for them.

They say typical rates range from £50 to £1000+. Opinion pieces would be at the low end. Scandalous exposés of famous people would be at the high end. Your EMS chief probably doesn't qualify as a famous person.

If you have mainstream EMS content in mind and you can write, you might want to start with one of the major EMS publishers instead.