EMS Movie from 2007

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I've watched this one, It's not that funny.

It reminded me off a crappy, EMS version of Super Troopers.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just watched it! I lol'd!!!

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
I've watched this one, It's not that funny.

It reminded me off a crappy, EMS version of Super Troopers.

I'd say +1 but there were no midget staties in Super Troopers. Heck with it, +1, it is a crappy version of super troopers.

NJN

The Young One
Well meow, you have to think about the poor schmuck who produced that travesty. Meow, we must all have a moment of silence to mourn all the brain cells killed by super troopers knockoffs, starting right meow.....................................................and ending meow

Now i will continue jumping from tree to tree all nimbly bimbly.

OP
OP
imurphy

imurphy

Forum Captain
I watched about 25 minutes of it.

I thouroughly agree.

Barney_Fife

Forum Crew Member
I bought this film on DVD at Best Buy. I really didn't think it was all that funny. And I'm one who just falls down laughing at good films. Just didn't have any oomph to it.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Well meow, you have to think about the poor schmuck who produced that travesty. Meow, we must all have a moment of silence to mourn all the brain cells killed by super troopers knockoffs, starting right meow.....................................................and ending meow

Now i will continue jumping from tree to tree all nimbly bimbly.

Will you continue drinking milk from a saucer? Or will you continue eating mice? :p

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I have an A+ in CPR. LOL

I'm usually not one to agree with reviews, so I'll give 'er a try. I like stupid movies anyways.