EMS bags/Scanner/Speaker/O2 regulator...etc etc

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
Spring cleaning sale!!!

If you want more pictures of an item please ask. Feel free to ask questions. you buy multiple items I will cut you a deal on shipping.

#1 AMBU brand oxygen regulator. 1/4 - FLD flow rates. BROKEN PRESSURE guage...needs a new gauge
$10.00 shipped
**SOLD**
#2 EMS style fanny pack/butt pack/man purse. Decent used shape. No rips/tears/holes
$8 shipped
**SOLD**

#3 Insultated IV bag holder. Great for SAR/EMS
$10.00 shipped
DSC01853.jpg

#4 Nylon belt loop flashlight holder. Holds D cell maglights.
$4.00
**SOLD**

#5 5.11 Holster pouch. Adjustable nylon/velcro Unused still in package. Fits smaller handguns
$8.00 shipped
DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

#6 Conterra ALS extreme 4200cc EMS bag in tactical black. This is a high end EMS bag retailing at $349.00. My bag is in good used condition - about a 7.5-8 out of 10. No rips/tears/markings/scuffs. Will include 3 orgainzational pouches that velcro to the side walls of the kit. There is a youtube video of this bag in the following link
**SOLD**

#7 Ferno Intubation kit (blue). 9.5 out of 10. Appears unused.
$25.00 shipped
**SOLD**

#8 Pacific Emergency packs IV start kit (red). 7 out 10 condition but no rips/tears/etc.
$15 shipped
**SOLD**

#9 Pacific Emergency Oxygen tank holder. Has a cover to protect the regulator and an velcro attached bag to hold masks/cannulas/etc. Used but great shape. No rips/tears/markings. Holds a D sized tank
$30.00 shipped
DSC01858.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

#10 Radio shack amplified speaker with bracket
$10.00 shipped
DSC01872.jpg

#11 Radioshack PRO 2055 scanner with power cord. No antenna. Powers up but screen is not functioning (lights up but not displaying any characters). This is a known issue with this model scanner (google them)
$30.00 shipped
**SOLD**

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
remote_medic

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
#2 SOLD.

Feel free to make offers on the rest...want to move this stuff

OP
OP
remote_medic

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
#1, #6, #7, #11 SOLD

Can't figure out how to edit my original post

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
#1, #6, #7, #11 SOLD

Can't figure out how to edit my original post
You can't edit your post after a set amount of time. I've gone back and updated your original post for you.

OP
OP
remote_medic

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
You can't edit your post after a set amount of time. I've gone back and updated your original post for you.

Thank you for doing that. Too bad we can't edit our own posts...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Most other forums im a part of allow editing. Just wondering, why not here?
You can edit, but only for a set amount of time. We had to set a time limit because a prolific poster decided one day to go back and delete every single post he made. Really messed up the flow of the threads.

/end threadjack

Updated original post to reflect item sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
remote_medic

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member
You can edit, but only for a set amount of time. We had to set a time limit because a prolific poster decided one day to go back and delete every single post he made. Really messed up the flow of the threads.

/end threadjack

Updated original post to reflect item sold.

What about allowing users to edit posts in the for sale section?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
What about allowing users to edit posts in the for sale section?
So that they can go back and change the price they posted? (Just kidding).

Actually, I don't think our forum software will allow us to set individual edit times based upon which forum a post is in.

OP
OP
remote_medic

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member

Actually, I don't think our forum software will allow us to set individual edit times based upon which forum a post is in.

Actually...yes! It would be nice to edit price, pics, etc. I fully understand your websites policy though

And #4 is gone!

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief

As a former vBulletin message board owner/operator, I do not specifically recall if this setting could be set on a per-forum basis but I do know that it would be pretty easy to modify the code to allow it if it doesn't.