EMERGENCY Ambulance questions?

ThatEMTGuy

Forum Crew Member
Anywho who has worked at emergency ambulance on Brea in California. What did you think of it? What's dispatch like? Hours? And management? Thank you.

wtferick

Forum Captain
Anywho who has worked at emergency ambulance on Brea in California. What did you think of it? What's dispatch like? Hours? And management? Thank you.
Have a buddy there at the moment. He loves it a ton. Never heard anything bad except they hire 21 and over lol.

deadhead

Forum Crew Member
Have a buddy there at the moment. He loves it a ton. Never heard anything bad except they hire 21 and over lol.
I just noticed your thread. Glad to hear people have good things to say about our company. For "That EMT Guy" if you were making inquiry regarding available opportunities we are accepting applications for Communications Dispatchers and EMTs. An online application can be accessed through our website EmergencyAmbulance.com

OP
OP
T

ThatEMTGuy

Forum Crew Member
Yes I will, thank you. I was just wondering how others liked it there. I have a friend who's going thru the hiring process, and he says so many good things. Just wanted to hear more, but I am definitely filling an application. Thank you.