Elite Ambulance ***Shutdown*** RIP!

JBLS14

Forum Probie
Another IFT Los angeles company on the list for medical fraud Elite ambulance has officially shut it doors today.
wow about 40-50 Riggs out of service. I wonder who next ANY suggestions????

Last edited:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Another IFT Los angeles company on the list for medical fraud Elite ambulance has officially shut it doors today.
wow about 40-50 Riggs out of service. I wonder who next ANY suggestions????
Do you have a source link for this?

OP
OP
JBLS14

JBLS14

Forum Probie
I dont i was just inform just hours ago i stopped at there station in venice and all there riggs and equipment are being collected. employees are dropping off there uniform and receiving there final checks

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Lol why is this funny?, there lots of Emt's that really do care about there job, it's not there fault that these companies don't know how to run there Business.
This has been coming for a while. The owner was kicked out of a county meeting for falsely representing as having ALS services. Now they need to go after Ambulife aka Medlife, All Town and anybody else with a funky name.

OP
OP
JBLS14

JBLS14

Forum Probie
This has been coming for a while. The owner was kicked out of a county meeting for falsely representing as having ALS services. Now they need to go after Ambulife aka Medlife, All Town and anybody else with a funky name.
I agree I would like to see all these shady *** EMS companies GONE! I know your from l.a what company you think is a legit company as far as IFT?

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
I agree I would like to see all these shady *** EMS companies GONE! I know your from l.a what company you think is a legit company as far as IFT?
Well most 911 providers run ift. Thats bread and butter.
Amr, Bowers, Care, Cole Schaefer, Mc Cormick. Not because they are 911 BUT these are the originals that stood the sands of time.
Amr= nough said, Bowers= oldest and first in Los Angeles, Care even thiugh now falk theyve been around since 69. Cole Schaefer another grand father, Mc cormick again another grand father, and nothing to do with the Armenian/Russian mafia or dirty shinnanigans.

OP
OP
JBLS14

JBLS14

Forum Probie
Amr, Bowers, Care, Cole Schaefer, Mc Cormick. Not because they are 911 BUT these are the originals that stood the sands of time.
Amr= nough said, Bowers= oldest and first in Los Angeles, Care even thiugh now falk theyve been around since 69. Cole Schaefer another grand father, Mc cormick again another grand father, and nothing to do with the Armenian/Russian mafia or dirty shinnanigans.
i just don't understand why these Russian/Armenian go the EMS route rip off pt for there Medicare/ medical , so sad makes me piss!

Last edited by a moderator:

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
i just don't understand why these Russian/Armenian go the EMS route rip off pt for there Medicare/ medical , so sad makes me piss!
Because it's easy money. They open up in OC to establish themselves and than waltz on in file with the LADOT which should have NOTHING to do with ambulances and keep going until they have to file with the county office for a sticker and pass. What they do is use one family members credit run it into the ground make crazy profits have that family member file for bankruptcy and the cycle repeats. Like one of the owners of medlife, when in trouble he runs back to Armenia comes back gets a weird job title and plays puppet master just like lifeline or Paul Scarborough of now PRN.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess

I sure wish Phoenix had a selection. We have two options here and that is only very recent since AMR came into town.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Because it's easy money. They open up in OC to establish themselves and than waltz on in file with the LADOT which should have NOTHING to do with ambulances and keep going until they have to file with the county office for a sticker and pass. What they do is use one family members credit run it into the ground make crazy profits have that family member file for bankruptcy and the cycle repeats. Like one of the owners of medlife, when in trouble he runs back to Armenia comes back gets a weird job title and plays puppet master just like lifeline or Paul Scarborough of now PRN.
I wish people actually knew what was requested of ambulance company in Los Angeles and Los Angeles County. Until County recent change there was no legal requirement to have County license. LA had 1 year experience management requirement. To save on money as startup people would open in oc to get that requirement and then would apply for LA license

emergency123

Forum Crew Member
This is an email that is going around to all area service providers
Good afternoon!

Elite Ambulance is reaching out all of the local ambulance companies. Tomorrow we are having a sale at our corporate office in Los Angeles. We are selling everything needed to stock ambulances, jump bags, and your supply room! BVM, Oxygen Mask, Trauma Dressing, Band Aids, OP/NP airways, Suction tubing, Bandages, Stryker Gurneys and stair chairs as well as back boards and break away flats are just some of the items we have for sale. If you need supplies at a discounted rate for your BLS or CCT programs please come in tomorrow between 0900-1700!

2065 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90006

For any inquiries please email me back at *email removed*

See you all tomorrow, Thank you!

* info removed *

Last edited by a moderator:

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I'm so there! Gonna get me some Elite swag.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Quit calling these outfits EMS.

They are not EMS, they are non emergent medical transport

MRSA

Forum Crew Member

You're getting your wish.

Medlife has maybe a few months left before they have to force closure. I imagine THEN they'll hide behind AmbuLife or whatever the hell other company they bought.

Pretty impressed that they're all getting closed for medi medi and not because of the current county license requirements. I thought LA County would be bumping off all these ****ty BLS Armenian owned companies.

Not sad to see 'em go, but man. For the companies left over they're going to be FLOODED! Time to hire those EMTs into their open arms.

Also everyone who just lost their job, stay away from Explorer-1 in Compton.

My opinion is go for the companies list above I.E. AMR, Bowers, etc.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
You're getting your wish.

Medlife has maybe a few months left before they have to force closure. I imagine THEN they'll hide behind AmbuLife or whatever the hell other company they bought.

Pretty impressed that they're all getting closed for medi medi and not because of the current county license requirements. I thought LA County would be bumping off all these ****ty BLS Armenian owned companies.

Not sad to see 'em go, but man. For the companies left over they're going to be FLOODED! Time to hire those EMTs into their open arms.

Also everyone who just lost their job, stay away from Explorer-1 in Compton.

My opinion is go for the companies list above I.E. AMR, Bowers, etc.
Bowers is now amr lol