bakertaylor28

Forum Lieutenant
I suppose that could work to. I just know that the best way to be familiar with equipment for me is to actually use it. In a perfect world, there would be a simulator you could use on a computer or tablet that would supplement if an actual one wasn't available
OK, Since I'm a nice guy. I tell you what. Get me a picture of the thing and a copy of the manual (as I don't have that particular device memorized to a T) and I will WRITE you a simulator when I get around to it. Of course by the time I'm finished with the coding, you probably won't NEED it... lol.

Summit

Critical Crazy
OK, Since I'm a nice guy. I tell you what. Get me a picture of the thing and a copy of the manual (as I don't have that particular device memorized to a T) and I will WRITE you a simulator when I get around to it. Of course by the time I'm finished with the coding, you probably won't NEED it... lol.
You have a lot of free time for a medical student

OhItzJimmy

Forum Crew Member
As usual, I come to you guys in my time of need. Anybody know if there is an online ECG simulator or an app (hopefully free)? I want to be able to reassociate myself with an ECG monitor (preferrably lifepack) and practice pacing and cardioverting from the comforts of my home as my access to one is limited at the moment. Any suggestions?
skillstat.com and practicalclinicalskills.com