dumb video at work

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
a few weeks ago we had a pretty slow day, pretty much everyone was chilling out at the station watching the price is right or whatever... :censored::censored::censored::censored: was said between two employees earlier that day... here's what happened later...
*No idiots were harmed in the making of this video.... unfortunately...*
*I had nothing to do with this*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGQQHwMg8E

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I've had partners who would be in the midst of an argument, get a call, on the way, pull off the side, get into a swinging match, land a couple on each other, and then get back in and run the call. That's Non-emergency of course (he says with a smirk!) This looks a little more like the world I was used to in the beginning.

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
I've had partners who would be in the midst of an argument, get a call, on the way, pull off the side, get into a swinging match, land a couple on each other, and then get back in and run the call. That's Non-emergency of course (he says with a smirk!) This looks a little more like the world I was used to in the beginning.

Hmm, I wonder what you write on the PCR in the "delays to treatment" category...

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
and these idiots decided to film it and put it on youtube? truely puts EMS in a positive light :rolleyes:

fights/arguments/screwing around at work sometimes happen. putting it on youtube is downright retarded, and I would be embarrasses to be a coworker of any of the involved knuckleheads or of the company on the video.

OP
OP
Z

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I would be embarrasses to be a coworker of any of the involved knuckleheads or of the company on the video.

Don't worry... I'm embarrassed every day I spend working for that company.

One of those guys managed to get himself fired, I wish I could share the story because its great, but I just can't put his business out here like that :sad:

mcdonl

Forum Captain
It is nice to see that you guys don't have those pesky fitness requirements that you have when attached to a FD :)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Wowww, that dude... ALl I could picture was *Bounce bounce bounce*

...eww

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
Nothing about that situation paints EMS in a positive light...

It always seems like we go one step forward and two steps back in this industry...