Don't open the door...

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
No kidding. I found myself alone in the box the other night in a bad part of town while my partner was taking care of something in the nursing facility. I decided it would be a good idea to lock the doors until he got back and we could leave, only to realize I was in one of the units without power locks. :/

And then I got killed by hobos. The end.

(This message has been brought to you by the ghost of Rin.)

HAhahha!! But a good illustration.

THINK ahead, plan and act safety. Splitting up, even in nice shiny hospitals, can lead to issues like losing one another, or getting hurt, or seeing something and not having the numbers (as in two people yelling for help) to make the idiots maybe pause or leave.

On the rescue truck , we did EVERYTHING as a team for 24 hrs. except the toilet. Our crewchief was taking an EMT class, we all went and I sat, he took notes, and the rescue man sat and watched. Anything hit the radio, we were gone in ten.

On the civilian ambulance, some drivers just had to split off on their own, probably to chat up some nurse (student). Dumb and rarely scarey things happened.
(NO, not with the nursing strident).

Rin

Forum Captain
HAhahha!! But a good illustration.

THINK ahead, plan and act safety. Splitting up, even in nice shiny hospitals, can lead to issues like losing one another, or getting hurt, or seeing something and not having the numbers (as in two people yelling for help) to make the idiots maybe pause or leave.

On the civilian ambulance, some drivers just had to split off on their own, probably to chat up some nurse (student). Dumb and rarely scarey things happened.
(NO, not with the nursing strident).

Yup. Trying to keep track of this guy was like trying to herd cats. He disappeared at least four times that day, among other things. Is it too much to ask for an actual PARTNER?

mycrofft

Yup. Trying to keep track of this guy was like trying to herd cats. He disappeared at least four times that day, among other things. Is it too much to ask for an actual PARTNER?

Partner versus co-worker,

mycrofft

Should have opened the oxygen valve, then used the Lifepak to ignite it into a roiling tongue of orange smokeless flame….no, wait, that's a Bruise Willis thing, never mind...

mycrofft

Usp