Do you sport a favorite type of undies?

reaper

Working Bum
Was wondering, what is the best type of undies for EMS?

Boxers?
Briefs?
Thong?
Bikini?
Commando?

What works best for the field? What are your reasoning for it?

:rolleyes::ph34r:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Boyshorts. No VPL. Comfortable.

blindsideflank

Forum Lieutenant
i prefer briefs but with all that we do i have had some pretty huge tears in my pants, therefore i wear boxer briefs because they cover more of the legs as well so its a tiny bit less akward

Medic744

Forum Captain
Thong, way more comfie than full coverage bottoms plus you never have to worry about getting a wedgie at an inconvient time.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
used to go commando... until i split my pants front to back along the crotch seam.... luckily we were near my house and was able to change quickly.... now i prefer boxers... i like the hanes ones with the comfort soft band

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
boxers - tapered so they dont wrinkle on the outside while im working.

but I must say that the under armor compression shorts are quite comfy.

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member
Thongs "every patient every call , no exceptions"
oh wait ... thats gloves/BSI lol

But yea. Thongs all the time. i dont even think I own anything other than thongs *checks drawer* nopes. All thongs and Gstrings. lmao

Those wondering why I am so forthcoming (no pun pervs) with this info, is because I grew up in a house two older brothers, one military, my dad was military, and i have a lot of guy friends ... so stuff like this doesn't bother me lol

Micro_87

Forum Crew Member
Guys, these things will change your life. www.saxxapparel.com

The slogan for these things is "Balls and legs need some time apart". They do their job well.

Pretty Expensive for one pair of boxers....i mean i would give them a try, but for now i'll stay with my hanesB)

Trauma's Mistress

Forum Crew Member