Discouraged..

OP
OP
MusicMedic

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Don't let the system keep you out of volunteering . . . just get some lights for the top of your car, stock up a big jump bag, a couple of O2 bottles, and maybe a backboard (might have to use one of those takedown scoop stretchers if you have a small car) and keep a scanner handy.
Show up on enough scenes with a can-do, take-charge attitude and someone will be sure to notice!

(But never take any advice I offer with an exclamation point.)

haha that could be a really good idea or a really really really bad idea haha

but who knows i might show up on the news as the "Vigilante EMT"
i can just see the reports:

"Who is this EMT that shows up to random scenes and saves lives? find out tonight at 5"

thall forsure get me a job at the hardest of companies

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
yeah i didnt get through their interview process

same with: soreline, Gerber, and Lynch

i have an interview with Medcoast on wenesday
Thats really weird.....

I just got hired at Shoreline 2 weeks ago. From what I hear they only hired 14 people and turned away about 50.

Word on the street is that DOCTORS is getting ready to start hiring again, don't apply online physically take your resume into the main office in Lake Forest.

Also try going to http://ochealthinfo.com/medical/ems/ambulance.htm they have a list of Ambulance companies in the area.

Have you got your Ambulance drivers license yet? Most companies require that before they hire you. The test is SO easy!

Hope that helps.
Good Luck,
Court

OP
OP
MusicMedic

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Thats really weird.....

I just got hired at Shoreline 2 weeks ago. From what I hear they only hired 14 people and turned away about 50.

Word on the street is that DOCTORS is getting ready to start hiring again, don't apply online physically take your resume into the main office in Lake Forest.

Also try going to http://ochealthinfo.com/medical/ems/ambulance.htm they have a list of Ambulance companies in the area.

Have you got your Ambulance drivers license yet? Most companies require that before they hire you. The test is SO easy!

Hope that helps.
Good Luck,
Court

yeah i applied to everysingle Company on the OCEMS website
i have an interview ith Medcoast on Wensday

i do have my Ambo licence, i have all my certifications, im gonna get my LA county cert soon

i had an interview with the following companies: Lynch,Pacific, Shoreline, Gerber

i live right across the street from the Lake Forest Headquarter for Doctors i guess i can submit an application ill deff try that out thanks

btw congrats on the getting hired

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
yeah i applied to everysingle Company on the OCEMS website
i have an interview ith Medcoast on Wensday

i do have my Ambo licence, i have all my certifications, im gonna get my LA county cert soon

i had an interview with the following companies: Lynch,Pacific, Shoreline, Gerber

i live right across the street from the Lake Forest Headquarter for Doctors i guess i can submit an application ill deff try that out thanks

btw congrats on the getting hired
Thanks!

If you go to Doctors I'm pretty sure you need to talk to Ron Tagger. He's incharge of the hiring process.

and Good Luck again!