diet and exercise program

SmokinGun911

Forum Probie
How many calories do I add.........

How many calories would one add for the limping from the pain of a badly sprained ankle after jumping out the window?

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
Try the beer and pizza diet. You don't lose any weight, but it is easy to stay on...

Recruiting

Forum Probie
Try the beer and pizza diet. You don't lose any weight, but it is easy to stay on...

Now THAT'S what i'm takin bout!;)

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Beer & Pizza?!

Oh man, that's the problem! I can't get rid of my beer gut no matter how much I work out. heh.

maybe I can bulk out the rest of my upper half to compensate for it. hooah!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Im friends with a guy that is a HARDCORE cyclist - think Lance Armstrong wannabe. OK hes 40-something years old. He went cycling for 6 hours and according to his calorie-o-meter he burned roughly 4,000 calories! And yes he is skinny as an Ethiopian. He actually burns more calories than he consumes in a day. He burns in one day what it takes me 2-3 days to consume.

And ever since Ive met this guy Ive been thinking about dusting off the old bicycle and see if I can do hills and such. Hey with this unusually warm weather we are having theres little exscuse for me not getting outside and getting some excercise.

I stepped on the scale yesterday - Ive gaine 20 pounds in the last year- not good, not good at all. I think its time to change my daily living.

I used to weigh 125 post-pregnancy. Now I dont even like looking at the scale.

-CP

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
Go for it! If there's any training tips you'd like, just let me know or of you have any tips for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I am working myself up to a triathlon this summer.

SmokinGun911

Forum Probie
Bicycling and rowing are about the only things these old knees will allow me to do these days. And since we are under snow cover six months a year, the cycling is a part time affair at best.

Although I am about 30lbs lighter than I was three years ago, the weight is creeping back up. Gotta get back on that Concept 2!!!

I know you swimmers out there wonder why that's not on my list. I'm like a stone. It just doesn't work for me.

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
We need to start working out in the mornings again SG911.

I'm game any morning.

SmokinGun911

Forum Probie
Does this mean I am your morning man? :blush:

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
Anytime! I'm always game for a good workout!

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
I refuse to run... Biking is my form and I do weights and Dance class...

Running causes to many problems on my joints Ive had everything broken at least once (except my femur *knock on wood*) so the whole running doesnt do it for me....I ache afterwards but Biking I can deal with.

I also eat a bowl of flavored oatmeal in the morning or my Kashi go lean cereal. (think Granola in milk) My dad always called it my sweetfeed. I think Ill go get a new bike maybe get into it again anddrag the Mister with me, he has his physical coming up since hes going to OTS in April... so its been a focus on getting him ready...besides he'll be wearing a flight suit soooooooooooo sexy and says he doesnt want a gut *grin*