diazepam vs lorazepam vs alprazolam

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Before I filled it at Walgreens, I made a copy (knowing in advance it would pop up for my screening), wasn't sure what the dept would want.

If I just brought in a list, couldn't they question its authenticity? Could I just bring in the bottle?

(post 500! :))

Not sure how it works at walgreen's, but for 3 years of high school I worked as a pharmacy tech. When people wanted a list of their medications for insurance or other purposes, there was an option in the computer program to print out a summary for each individual, on each summary it had the basic pt. info, medication list, and a spot for the pharmacist to sign for authenticity.

mikie

Forum Lurker
i just copied the rx BEFORE i took it to walgreens...but w/e...back to the thread! ^_^

OP
OP
C

coolidge

Forum Crew Member
Thanks Mr. Reaper.
I am a pharmacist and an EMT, and appreciate your comment

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I remember when Valium was considered to be "safe as mother's milk".

Late Seventies. Yee gads!.

To digress further, we see many inmates being booked with multiple legal Rx for narcotics, benzo's, even methadone, because in the modern prescribing world it is safer to prescribe than risk a complaint about failure to control pain, maybe civil suit. Narcs are cheap, insurance doesn't care. Plus they pass em around, Rx's as well as the actual drugs. Then we see benzo withdrawl...oh, but they are usually coming off crank as well. And ETOH. Oh, well, pass the Valium.