Describe How You Met Your Significant Other

Pneumothorax

Forum Lieutenant
we formally met at a car meet ( we both love our cars & modifying them), but it turns out we met at least 4 years prior without ever realizing it and we had been living about 5miles from each other the past 15 years and didnt even know it..

its really cool, weve been together for 5 years and were getting married after i graduate nursing school :)

JD.

Forum Ride Along
I met my current girlfriend in my emt class back in highschool. She's going into nursing and I'm going into fire:blush:

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Well.... I moved here and got a ticket after a week, ended up doing community service at the local fire department. Talked to the Chief- told him I needed friends. He introduced me to his cousin that has the same interests as me, except NOTHING to do with fire or ems (+2 pts) and we hit it off. A year later here we are getting a house together and he's flying out with me tomorrow morning to go meet mommy and daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

piranah

Forum Captain
I was downtown in my city hanging out, when my friend drove by yelling my name I hopped in my car and followed her...we both pulled over and I met her friend who was driving..introduced myself and later asked her out.....we both had an AMAZING time and the rest is history....

piranah

Forum Captain
well i suspect you will recieve a lot of creepy PM now that you made it public your single....lol just kidding...or am i..yes..i am

MidwestFF

Forum Crew Member
Free week on yhaoo personals, lots of chat, then a blind date, then lots of dating, 8 months more, a wedding for 150 then a honney moon, 9 months later reality stuck its somewhat only a mother could love head into this thing we now call reality. Wouln't trade it for the world now.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown does not require a significant other, for he has a microwave and cans of Chef Brokenheart soup are only 99c at Pak N Save

Now, that is a total lie and lets hope Mrs Brown does not see this .... :p