Cystic Fibrosis Walk-A-Thon

tnoye1337

Forum Crew Member
Not sure if I'm even allowed to post a website looking for donations to a walk-a-thon I'm participating in May, but all donations are directly through the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation webpage. I will receive no commission for any of your donations and 90 cents of every dollar received will go towards research.

Now for the personal part. My girlfriend's brother suffers from this genetic disease. It's terrible hearing the way he coughs and sounds on a regular basis. I was never really aware of how this disease impacted lives because I've never been around it, but trust me it's nothing pretty.

I am asking for ANY amount of money going towards my goal of $150.00. Anything is appreciated, even if you pass it on to your friends, and to clarify, I'm not receiving any money for doing this. This is pure volunteer action to help find a cure or more treatments for cystic fibrosis. I will be participating in the walk at Rye Playland in New York.

Here is my page. http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?walkid=7769&idUser=545925
Any sum of money is appreciated. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Post approved, but moved to appropriate forum.