Cra

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
Have an interview coming up with County Rescue Ambulance. Was wondering what I should expect and be prepared for?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
An interview, a practical skills test, and a written test... If you get hired a lift test and drug test... Just like any other ambulance company interview...

Do we have a count on interview threads yet? We should! hah

LHKJohn

Forum Probie
For CRA you first take a written test and if you pass they give you an interview on the spot. Pass the interview and they should tell you whether or not they are going to offer you a position within a day or two. I got hired by them, but I chose to go with another company.

Some of the questions they asked me were:

What do you know about the company?

Why should we hire you?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What do expect from us as a company?

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?

They also asked questions based on some of the answers I gave. Let me know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
S

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
For CRA you first take a written test and if you pass they give you an interview on the spot. Pass the interview and they should tell you whether or not they are going to offer you a position within a day or two. I got hired by them, but I chose to go with another company.

Some of the questions they asked me were:

What do you know about the company?

Why should we hire you?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What do expect from us as a company?

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?

They also asked questions based on some of the answers I gave. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Well I have not yet had a written test but was called for an interview already. What does the written test include? If it's like NREMT questions, it should be a breeze for me. How long ago was your interview? What other companies did you apply for? Oh and did they have you do a lift test or anything like that? I heard that they hire on really quickly if they choose you, so fingers crossed.

Thanks

LHKJohn

Forum Probie
They called me for an interview and the first thing they did when I got there was give me a written test. They score it on the spot and let you go over it. NREMT-type questions, pretty easy. Make sure you check it, because they actually made some mistakes correcting mine. No lift test, just a written test and an interview.

Did you apply for OC, or Riverside? I interviewed for OC in April. They actually called me again a week or two ago to see if I was available, so I guess they are looking to fill some spots. Good luck!

OP
OP
S

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
Riverside County. Well that's good to know. And the interview questions are all pretty basic? That's really the only thing I'm worried about.

LHKJohn

Forum Probie
The interview questions were exactly what I posted, but then again it was with Orange County, not Riverside, so take it with a grain of salt. Again, good luck!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Riverside County. Well that's good to know. And the interview questions are all pretty basic? That's really the only thing I'm worried about.

How did you do the app? Online or in person? I couldn't get the online app to work :s

OP
OP
S

socalemt123

Forum Crew Member
If you are applying for Riverside, don't fill out the app online. They make you fill out a whole different one when you interview.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
If you are applying for Riverside, don't fill out the app online. They make you fill out a whole different one when you interview.

What's the address of the RivCo main station? I've found a few different ones and want to know the one you went to so I don't wast gas XD