CQI with ImageTrend Elite - how??

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
One of my jobs is at a small agency with a low call volume. We USED to paper print all PCRs and write a hand-written CQI form on each one, but due to storage requirements/etc we are now just using the CQI function built into image trend elite. Well, we're trying to. We don't manage the image trend instance, and I'm struggling with how to use it.
I can go into charts that others have written and write a message, and I can switch back & forth between the "EMS" and "CQI" functions. But while in the CQI function, it won't list or show any patient care reports.

am I missing something? I'm set up as "rescue service administrator" which I think should be adequate permissions.

How do you do this? If any of you have a link to an instruction manual, I'll happily read that too. I did check through YouTube and didn't find much.

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
replying to myself. I discovered Help/University in the "Community" tab, and I can now start there. I was digging all around the image trends website and not finding anything, I didn't think to look IN the app itself. duh.

FiremanMike

Just a dude
When you click on the resources tab, you should see "CQI Categories" - here is where you can create/edit the list that will display when you switch to CQI and then click your CQI review list. If when you click on CQI categories, that list is empty, then this is your problem and you'll need to create one. You'll also need to create a CQI form if you haven't done that as well, which is managed via the tools tab -> CQI form manager.

Make sure inside the CQI category settings that your criteria are correct and not filtering. For example, my criteria are "Status includes one of these: (then there is a list of 4 different workflow states unique to my site). I also added a "incident date is after.." because I started using CQI after we went live.